httpd-users mailing list archives

From chad kellerman <ckeller...@alabanza.com>
Subject [users@httpd] php and apache
Date Fri, 11 Oct 2002 12:11:44 GMT
Hi,

    I am not tto sure if this questions belongs here or on the php
mailing list.  But here it goes.

   I am running 1.3.27 with php 2.2.x as a module.  Apache is configured
with suexec.

   I am wondering if there is something I can put in the htpd.conf file
that would run php scripts as the user define in the virtual host
(suexec like) and not what every user the apache server is running.

   Cgi's work great but I have the apache  server running as www and
erveytime a session is created or something is uploaded thru php it is
owned by www and not the user declared int he Virtual Host.

   Can anyone point me in the right direction for this?

thanks,
chad