httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Thomas Andersson" <thomas.anders...@karlstad.bonet.se>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Server stops working
Date Tue, 15 Oct 2002 19:35:04 GMT
Steven Garrett wrote:

>> I ran my system without firewall and it still happends so it's not the
>> firewall interfering. Doesn't seem to happend at set intervalls
>> either.. sometimes it just runs for minutes, at other times almost a
>> day.

> what do you system stats say?  memory/cpu usage, etc?

Performance show nothing particular, no big peaks realy and normal mem
usage.
Apache.exe shows up twice in the Process view, using 0% CPU and 224KB and
16KB ram. It doesn't show up in application view as it is run as a service.
Hmm, when I hit stop from the Monitor it quits as it's supposed to and the
mem usage of apacheMonitor more than doubles.
Restarting Apache after that and again
 2 iterations of Apache.exe shows up, now using 5.7 and 9.3MB ram (still 0%
processor)????
Any clue to what's going on memorywise here??

Best Wishes
Thomas
--

"All I want is to have a .sig and say ahhh!"