httpd-users mailing list archives

From Billy Kendall <bi...@billykendall.com>
Subject [users@httpd] FTP
Date Tue, 08 Oct 2002 17:49:01 GMT
I am a newbie to Apache, but I have it installed on a Windows XP Pro SP1 machine and it is
up and running just fine.  I am working through all of the documentation now and I am figuring
out how to setup my httpd.conf file now.  One question I have so far is how do I implement
a web based FTP frontend?  In other words, I am running an FTP server and I would love for
users to be able to VIEW/LIST (not DOWNLOAD/READ) the FTP server's current contents through
a web page.  Is this doable through Apache?  Here is the info on my setup:

OS: Windows XP Professional SP1
Apache: apache_2.0.43-win32-no_ssl.msi
FTP: Serv-U FTP Server 4.0

BILLY KENDALL