httpd-users mailing list archives

From "mail.earthlink.net" <bedoug...@earthlink.net>
Subject [users@httpd] Apache Load Testing....
Date Mon, 14 Oct 2002 16:07:25 GMT
Hi...

Another question!! Has anybody run across any good/quick/fast/etc... open
source application that can be used to perform load testing/connection
testing for Apache... I'm interested in firing up an application, pointing
it at the server and seeing how fast the server responds for specific types
of requests, under certain conditions... I've seen a lot on from Google...
but I wanted to see if anybody had found something that they really felt was
good.

Thanks

Bruce
bedouglas@earthlink.net