httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Thomas Andersson" <thomas.anders...@karlstad.bonet.se>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Server stops working
Date Sun, 06 Oct 2002 15:25:05 GMT
Rupert Young wrote:

> I have a similar problem.  I put out a message on Friday but have not
> had any replies yet. I get the problem without having made any
> changes to the pages.

Same with me, changing pages just seems to speed up the process. (or maybe
it just happends anyway and I get the impression the pagechages affected
it?).

> If you hear anything please could you let me know and I will do the
> same.

Will do.

> Please could anyone with any insight into this problem give us a clue
> to what's happening.

Maybe we should compare setups to see if there's a common denominator?

Win XP Pro with SP1
NIS 2002 Firewall
Apache 2.0.43 with PHP 4.3.0 (was the same before PHP though)
PIII processor

Best Wishes
Thomas