httpd-users mailing list archives

From "George \"Gman\" Flatman" <lifeg...@lvcm.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Help setting up Apache v2.0 and php
Date Thu, 24 Oct 2002 13:41:56 GMT
I have Apache v 2.0 for Windows running on Windows 2000 box and i am trying
to get PHP v4.2.3 to work with Apache. I followed the documentation and
added the correct lines in Apache but then Apache would not run and i am
confused.

George "Gman" Flatman
----- Original Message -----
From: "craig franke" <craig.franke@harlingen.tstc.edu>
To: <users@httpd.apache.org>
Sent: Wednesday, October 23, 2002 7:12 AM
Subject: RE: [users@httpd] Help setting up Apache v2.0 and php

I haven't been following this thread myself, but as a quick note, if you are
using Apache 2.0.43, you'll need a version of PHP from http://snaps.php.net/
lately the versions of PHP keep getting broken since Apache keeps changing
internally [the more familar Apache folks out there could give the actual
term for it]....  Basically everytime a new release of Apache comes out,
usually PHP gets broken afterward until a fix is released.

Craig

What version of PHP are you using and on what platform?