httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Jonathan Villa" <apacheusermailingl...@ftbwebsolutions.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Not related directly to Apache
Date Mon, 14 Oct 2002 22:27:42 GMT

This really doesn't have to do with Apache per se, but I know I can find
some assistance here.

I have just decided to make a switch from Windows to Linux.  I will be
starting with Red Hat 8.0 and I am looking for someone/group which I can
bombard my questions with.  They will be about everything from
configuring Apache on Linux to import my old email via Microsoft Outlook
pst into the Evolution email client and how to use a cd burner in Linux.
The documentation I found on redhat.com doesn't cover 8.0., so any URL
would be helpful.

I know that there us a wealth of information out but, but I would prefer
to converse one-to-one in order to get specific questions answered as
well as so not to clog up this list with non-Apache questions/comments.
I would appreciate as much help as I can get.

My email address is
jdvilla@ftbwebsolutions.com
Or
jvilla@isdesigndev.com