httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Dmitry Medvedev" <medve...@rsdsoft.msk.ru>
Subject [users@httpd] Win32 Apache1327 + php4_module curious behaviour
Date Sun, 13 Oct 2002 16:30:16 GMT
Good day to all.
I'm constantly facing a problem of enabling PHP (bound as a module) support
by my Apache server under win32.
It is quite curious to me, for sometimes *.php pages are served as desired
and sometimes they are not. The most curious is that I change almost nothing
in the httpd.conf file, except for playing with the AddModule &
ClearModuleList directives...
I cannot tell what I do wrong... Please, help me understand what I should
pay my attention to...

This is my current config:
Listen 192.168.80.240:100
Listen 192.168.80.240:101
Listen 192.168.80.240:102
Listen 192.168.80.240:333
LoadModule vhost_alias_module modules/mod_vhost_alias.so
LoadModule mime_magic_module modules/mod_mime_magic.so
LoadModule status_module modules/mod_status.so
LoadModule info_module modules/mod_info.so
LoadModule speling_module modules/mod_speling.so
LoadModule rewrite_module modules/mod_rewrite.so
LoadModule php4_module e:/php/sapi/php4apache.dll
AddType application/x-httpd-php .php .inc

Thanks in advance,
                            Dmitry.

PS: At the same time I run the 2.0.43 version with the same settings as in
1.3.27 and the 2.0.43 works fine.