httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Rupert Young" <poll...@nildram.co.uk>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Has anyone got Apache working on Windows (was Server stops working) ?
Date Wed, 16 Oct 2002 19:38:23 GMT

> I'm on  a cable modem via a Linksys Router/Firewall device.  After it
> stops responding, is the service still running?

The service is still running. When I restart it responds fine.

> Can you tell if it may be a specific transaction type that causes the
problem?

Now you mention it, it does seem that the last request I get (error.log) is
something like this:

[Wed Oct 16 01:42:48 2002] [error] [client 66.216.98.48] client sent
HTTP/1.1 request without hostname (see RFC2616 section 14.23): /

> Possibly a memory leak as well?

I don't seem to have a problem with increasing memory usage.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Regards,
Rupert