httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Randum Ian" <...@randumian.co.uk>
Subject [users@httpd] Is this possible?
Date Tue, 08 Oct 2002 21:55:46 GMT
Hi there,

Sorry if I am asking a question that has been answered in the archives,
been trailing through them all night but to no avail.

I would like to track people coming into my website with an affiliate
code. For example:

http://www.randumian.co.uk/Affiliate?666 <-- this would be the incoming
code

and I would like to be able to put the variable here

http://www.randumian.co.uk/affiliate/index.php?id=666

but keeping the original URL so the viewer is none the wiser. Is this
possible?

Please forgive my seemly stupid question,

Randum Ian
ian@randumian.co.uk
DJ / Reviewer / Webmaster, DancePortal (UK) Limited
DancePortal.co.uk - Global dance music media