httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Dmitry Medvedev" <medve...@rsdsoft.msk.ru>
Subject [users@httpd] DirectoryIndex problem
Date Mon, 07 Oct 2002 12:39:01 GMT
Good day to all.
I've got a problem: in addition to the main server configuration I defined
IP based virtual hosts in an included file as follows:

VirtualDocumentRootIP D:/.sites/2043/%0/%p/www
VirtualScriptAliasIP D:/.sites/2043/%0/%p/cgi-bin
DirectoryIndex index.phtml index.php index.shtml index.html
AddType text/html .shtml
AddHandler server-parsed .shtml

...And I constantly get the 403 error (Access forbidden! You don't have
permission to access the requested directory. There is either no index
document or the directory is read-protected.)

PS: I also tried to define settings like this (with no success either):
<Directory D:/.sites/2043/*/www>
  Options +Includes +FollowSymLinks +Indexes
  AllowOverride Options
  Order Allow,Deny
  Allow from all
  AddOutputFilter Includes shtml
  DirectoryIndex index.phtml index.php index.shtml index.html
</Directory>

Any suggestions? Thanks in advance,
                                                        Dmitry.