httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Amadej Bukorovic" <apache-l...@minet.si>
Subject RE: Re[2]: [users@httpd] allowing and denying PHP for VirtualHosts
Date Wed, 30 Oct 2002 09:41:08 GMT
Hello,
Guess I owe you an apology. I didn't check it and I use static modules
and
Have them enabled at all virtual hosts. I just presumed (got to stop
doing that) that you may load/unload DSO modules in Virtual Hosts (which
would make it logical :D). I've done some rethinking and well.. as far
as I see
It the only way of doing it is this:
Don't add the AddType directive for php files into your main server
config. Instead just add it to the virtual hosts you want PHP to be
enabled for.
And as far as the rest are concerned just make sure you don't allow
FileInfo override! That way no they wont have a handler for PHP and
won't be able to set a handler for it via .htaccess and everything
should work fine..

Hope I was more helpful this time,
Amadej.

VirtualHosts