httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Dave Stahr" <da...@prairiesys.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Apache serving content for wrong virtual host
Date Wed, 09 Oct 2002 16:33:46 GMT
Jeff, do you happen to be using PHP?

I've been running VirtualHosts for 5 years now, and had no problems at
all, until I put up two sites that are 100% PHP.  Each site is its own
VirtualHost, and the wrong site loads constantly, but only on those
PHP-enabled sites.

FYI, I'm running 1.3.27 w/ mod_perl and mod_ssl on a redhat 7.3 box as
well.

Dave