httpd-users mailing list archives

From Rasmus Lerdorf <ras...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] apache2 multiviews: can no longer access www.site.com/page/var1/var2/
Date Wed, 11 Sep 2002 04:51:46 GMT
How are you turning /newuser into /newuser.php?  The standard way is to
not change it at all and simply create a script in your document root
named 'newuser' and then in your httpd.conf use:

  <Location /newuser>
     ForceType application/x-httpd-php
  </Location>

No idea if this works on Apache 2.0 though.  Try it.

And yes, Apache 2 + PHP is not there yet.  Will be a while.  Revisit in 6
months.

-Rasmus