httpd-users mailing list archives

From Eugen Leitl <eu...@leitl.org>
Subject [users@httpd] Apache FRCA on Slowaris
Date Fri, 06 Sep 2002 10:49:27 GMT

So I'm still floundering, trying to find an official binary for 2.0.40
with SSL support (meanwhile fiddling with 2.0.40, is ./configure
--prefix=/usr/local/apache2.4 --enable-ssl enough for a more or less
performant server on Netra T1 class of machines?).

I've also been looking at IBM's FRCA stuff, but it seems to be based on
1.3.6.4 (56 bits encryption is okay for our intended use).

Anyone using it on Solaris? Anything good/bad to be said about it, in
comparison to 2.0.40 (ignoring the vulnerabilities aspect for time being)?

Sorry for the relatively obscure platform, wasn't exactly my choice.

TIA,
-- Eugen