httpd-users mailing list archives

From Hans Juergen von Lengerke <lenger...@sixt.de>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Apache eats memory and disk space
Date Wed, 04 Sep 2002 11:40:51 GMT
It could be that the machine in question has different versions of Perl
modules installed. Nevertheless, you ought to take this question to the
mod_perl list http://perl.apache.org/maillist/modperl.html

You can rebuild mod_perl aside from everything else if you built your
server with 'so' support. Try the -l switch on httpd, it shows the
compiled-in modules. If it shows mod_so.c and doesn't show mod_perl.c
you can rebuild mod_perl without touching the server. Check out the
section on apxs in the mod_perl installation guide.

Regards, Hans

Systems Administrator <sysadmin@gfm.co.uk> on Sep 4, 2002: