httpd-users mailing list archives

From Michael...@lchbank.com
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Apache is getting hanged !!!
Date Thu, 12 Sep 2002 09:38:30 GMT

Not sure how much work this will be for you but Apache 2.0 uses threads
while 1.3 creates a heavy weight process for each client.  I would suggest
upgrading to 2.0 if possible.

                    "James Green"

                    <james@stealth        To:     <users@httpd.apache.org>

                    net.co.uk>            cc:

                                          Subject:     RE: [users@httpd] Apache is getting

                    12/09/2002            hanged !!!

                    05:36 PM

                    Please respond

                    to users

****************** E-mail Disclaimer ******************

This e-mail and all files attached are confidential.  If you are not the intended recipient,
please notify the sender and delete this e-mail and attachments immediately from your system.
 Any unauthorised review, use, disclosure, copying, printing, forwarding or dissemination
of this e-mail or its attachments is strictly prohibited.

Unless advised or agreed otherwise in writing by our authorised representative, we cannot
accept any responsibility for the content of this e-mail or its attachments.  We generally
do not use any e-mail to conclude our legal relationship, and cannot take responsibility for
any reliance on the information contained in this e-mail or its attachments.  Nothing herein
shall be construed as a solicitation or an offer to buy or sell any securities or financial
instruments.  We may record, monitor, supervise and inspect messages transmitted via our email
facility.

We cannot assure that this e-mail and its attachments have not been intercepted, tampered
with or corrupted during the course of transmission.

LIU CHONG HING BANK GROUP
24 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong Kong SAR
Telephone No. (852) 21618511
Facsimile No. (852) 25594148

*************** End of E-mail Disclaimer ***************