httpd-users mailing list archives

From Saqib.N....@seagate.com
Subject Re: [users@httpd] mod_jk for IBM AIX System (Apache + Tomcat)
Date Tue, 03 Sep 2002 17:44:22 GMT

Instead of using mod_jk try using mod_webapp

"I fear, if I rebel against my Lord, the retribution of an Awful Day (The
Day of Resurrection)" Al-Quran 6:15

                    "Manoj Kithany"

                    <manojkithany108@ho        To:     users@httpd.apache.org

                    tmail.com>                 cc:

                    No Phone Info              Subject:     [users@httpd] mod_jk for IBM AIX
System
                    Available                  (Apache + Tomcat)

                    09/03/2002 10:41 AM

                    Please respond to

                    users

Hi Experts!

I am havig problems in Integrating my Apache(1.3) with Tomcat(4.0.4) on IBM
AIX (5.1) System.

It seems that it needs mod_jk.so file which is very difficult to get for
IBM
AIX System. Does anyone know how and from where to get that file? Can
anyone
forward me the file and the instructions of configuring and installing the
file?

THANKS VERY MUCH.

Manoj G. Kithany
manojkithany@yahoo.com