httpd-users mailing list archives

From Saqib.N....@seagate.com
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Apache & multiple ports
Date Thu, 12 Sep 2002 17:45:28 GMT

Virtual Host???

In Peace,
Saqib Ali

"I fear, if I rebel against my Lord, the retribution of an Awful Day (The
Day of Resurrection)" Al-Quran 6:15

                    "Grant Cooper"

                    <grant.cooper@nu        To:     <users@httpd.apache.org>

                    cleus.com>              cc:

                    No Phone Info           Subject:     [users@httpd] Apache & multiple
ports
                    Available

                    09/12/2002 10:47

                    AM

                    Please respond

                    to users

Can I run apache on multiple ports and still use my domain in the url? So
far I can only change the port to one port but not more than one.