httpd-users mailing list archives

From Hong....@warman.com
Subject [users@httpd]a question about using apache as web proxy server
Date Thu, 26 Sep 2002 23:18:13 GMT
hi,
I am configuring Apache as my web proxy server, I want to ask Apache to
redirect incoming requests by the actual incoming request's IP address,
e.g. incoming requests from 192.10.*.* would be redirected to
http://sub1.mydomain.com, while all the other requests would be redirected
to http://sub2.mydomain.com. Can anyone tell me how to achieve this?
Thanks.
Hong

The information contained in this message is confidential and is intended
for the addressee(s) only.  If you have received this message in error or
there are any problems please notify the originator immediately.  The
unauthorized use, disclosure, copying or alteration of this message is
strictly forbidden. Warman International Ltd will not be liable for direct,
special, indirect or consequential damages arising from alteration of the
contents of this message by a third party or as a result of any virus being
passed on.

Internet communications are not secure and therefore Warman International
Ltd. does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message.
necessarily represent those of Warman International Ltd.