httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Matthew Warren" <wazisonl...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] IE closing connection with PERL CGI output
Date Mon, 23 Sep 2002 21:55:39 GMT
RE: [users@httpd] IE closing connection with PERL CGI outputRegarding inserting cr/lf's

I assumed these are not needed as they are disregarded by http anyway. Multiple whitespace
is compressed, and \r\n has no meaning to a browser.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: George Gallen
  To: 'users@httpd.apache.org'
  Sent: Monday, September 23, 2002 8:53 PM
  Subject: RE: [users@httpd] IE closing connection with PERL CGI output

  also:

  "><input type="checkbox" name="²ÌÇÙ-³Õ³ÕµÄµÈ " value="checkbox">²ÌÇÙ-³Õ³ÕµÄµÈ

  Here's a thought, I wonder if the "line" is too long. I mean, there didn't appear to be
any cr/lf's in this document, and it had a type "text". Is there anyway

  to throw some cr/lf's sprinkled throughout the document to shorten each of the lines. I
wonder if your getting some kind of buffer overflow?

  George