httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Matthew Warren" <wazisonl...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] IE closing connection with PERL CGI output
Date Sun, 22 Sep 2002 18:57:30 GMT
I have checked the content-type issue below. You are correct n that the
header does need to be output even with an <!--include virtual,

However, looking at the scripts that cause the problem, the

print "Content-type: text/html\r\n\r\n";

line is in all of them. It is not in the example below however, becasue I
removed it when posting to this list...! It is in the script as it is
actually used however.

If anyone would like to see the problems, goto

http://yab.yellowalienbabies.co.uk/page_frams.html

or

http://yab.yellowalienbabies.co.uk/page_playlists.html

This will also help determine if it is an issue with the connection speed.
Any machines on the LAN get the same problem with IE6, and this has made me
think it could be something to do with connection speed because, when I slow
down the loop that is printing the output data, the pages load correctly a
little more often.

Matt.