httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Soheil Shaghaghi" <sohe...@jhanna.com>
Subject [users@httpd] setting up SSL
Date Wed, 04 Sep 2002 17:18:47 GMT
Hello everyone,
I am trying to setup SSL on a FreeBSD server with hosted environment
I installed SSL, created certificate, modified httpd.conf, and restarted
apache.
Everything worked great.
After a couple of days, I added a new domain to apache (not SSL), and
restarted apache again.
Then everything stopped working!

1. The domain I had SSL setup for, now just goes to the default "Apache
welcome page" (only when I try to go to the secure site).

2. Also, all the sites on the server now have SSL installed, but they all go
to the same default apache SSL page.

Can anyone please tell me what I can do to fix this?

Thanks so much.