httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Koen Vingerhoets" <koen.vingerho...@ubench.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Current sessions
Date Mon, 02 Sep 2002 11:25:36 GMT
Hi,

is there a way to show the people currently connected to the Apache server?
You can check "current sessions" in IIS, is there a similar way for Apache?
It would be nice if we could see it on a page, as we can't reboot our
application with peepz connected (ok we can but they don't like it :)

Thanks,

Koen

Met vriendelijke groet,

Koen Vingerhoets

***** UBench nv *****
http://www.ubench.com
The information contained in this electronic mail message is privileged and
confidential,
and is intended only for use of the addressee. If you are not the intended
recipient, you
are hereby notified that any disclosure,reproduction, distribution or other
use of this
communication is strictly prohibited.

by reply
transmission and delete the message without copying or disclosing it.