httpd-users mailing list archives

From "cedric.lejeune" <cedric.leje...@laposte.net>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Dynamic pages+apache+mod_gzip+mod_ssl
Date Fri, 06 Sep 2002 06:48:39 GMT
Hi Jacob!

Thanks for your interest =)

I already take care of the order in which I add module.
AddModule mod_unique_id.c
AddModule mod_so.c
AddModule mod_setenvif.c
<IfDefine SSL>
AddModule mod_ssl.c
</IfDefine>
AddModule mod_gzip.c

I can access static pages with both mod_gzip and mod_ssl
running. The problem only appears for dynamic ones. Arghh!

By the way I have forgotten a important info in my last post.
I'm using mod_gzip 1.3.19.1a and mod_ssl 2.8.10-1.3.26.

Thanks for your help,

cedric.

> Dynamic pages are generated with webspeed (can the problem
> come from here)?
>
> I can access dynamic pages with only mod_gzip or mod_ssl
> running at once, but not both =(
>
> What I do not understand is why static pages load well but
not
> dynamic ones...
>
> So, if anyone has encountered this problem, their help would
> be welcome =)<<
>
> Can you access static pages with mod_gzip and mod_ssl
running?

> If so, it may be a problem with the order that you are
AddModule'ing.  I had
> a problem with php files not being parsed for a long time,
until I realized
> that mod_php needed to be last in the list.
>
> You may need to do the same for webspeed:
>
> AddModule mod_ssl.c
> AddModule mod_webspeed.c (or whatever it is, i'm not
familiar with it)
> AddModule mod_gzip.c
>
> That may or may not work, I would try moving those three
around.

> -Jacob
> http://www.listingbook.com

E-mail: cedric.lejeune@laposte.net