httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Claudio Campetto" <ccampe...@sogei.it>
Subject [users@httpd] SSL proxy and session caching
Date Wed, 25 Sep 2002 10:45:38 GMT
Hi, I have the following problem. I configured Apache 2.0.40 + openssl
0.9.6g as a reverse proxy to a secure server (e.g. it receives http requests
from clients and sends https requests to the server), and got some
performance problems. I noticed that the https requests don't reuse SSL
sessions, and so one can get reasonable performances only with pages made of
few files. Does anybody know if there are simple workarounds to this
problem?
Thx in advance.
Claudio Campetto