httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Howarth, Richard" <rhowa...@sgb.co.uk>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] log file compression... - mod_gzip
Date Thu, 19 Sep 2002 12:56:22 GMT
Why not rotate the file, and compress the rotated file?

R.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION & CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

The information in this Email is confidential and may be legally privileged.
It is intended solely for the
named recipient.  Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorised.  If
you are not the intended recipient
or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the
recipient named, please note that any
use, disclosure, copying, distribution of this Email or any action taken or
omitted to be taken in reliance
on it is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please inform
us by returning a copy of the
Email with the subject line marked "wrong address" and then deleting the
Email, and any attachments and any
copies of it.

Any questions should be directed to mailto:administrator@harsco.com

Harsco uses regularly updated anti-virus software in an attempt to reduce
the possibility of infection.
However we do not guarantee that any attachments to this email are virus
free.