httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Finney,Greg" <GFIN...@cerner.com>
Subject [users@httpd] mod_jk2 build errors using ant
Date Wed, 04 Sep 2002 22:07:06 GMT

Help,

I am trying to configure Apache and Tomcat so that they work together.

I am currently using the following versions

RedHat Linux 7.2
Apache 2.0.4.0
mod_jk2-2.0-1
Tomcat 4.0.4
jakarta-tomcat-connectors-4.0.4
jakarta-ant-1.6alpha

According to the documentation that I have found, I am suppose to use 'ant'
to build the
java side of mod_jk2.

  cd $JTC_HOME
  ant

But, I receive the following errors during the build.

[javac]
/usr/tomcat/jakarta-tomcat-connectors-4.0.4-src/coyote/src/java/org/apache/
coyote/tomcat4/CoyoteServerSocketFactory.java:102:
createSocket(ini,ini,java.net.InetAddress)
in org.apache.coyote.tomcat4.CoyoteServerSocketFactory cannot implement
createSocket(int,int,java.net.initAddress)
in org.apache.catalina.net.ServerSocketFactory; overidden method does not
throw java.security.KeyManagementExecption
{javac] public class CoyoteServerSocketFactory
[javac]        ^
[javac] 1 error

Build Failed

Can any one tell me how to get beyond this error?

Thanks,
Greg

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

This message and any included attachments are
from Cerner Corporation and are intended only
for the addressee. The information contained
in this message is confidential and may
constitute inside or non-public information
under international, federal, or state securities
laws. Unauthorized forwarding, printing, copying,
distribution, or use of such information is
strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If
you are not the addressee, please promptly
the delivery error by e-mail or you may call
Cerner's corporate offices in Kansas City,
Missouri, U.S.A at (+1) (816)221-1024.