httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Mike _" <rmik...@hotmail.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Still trying to figure this bugger out.
Date Mon, 16 Sep 2002 20:25:00 GMT
I just compiled version 2 of apache.  I have to type

apachectl -f /var/www/conf

to get it to work, since for some reason the stupid thing looks in
/usr/local/apache2 for httpd.conf.

However, this command spits out the following messages:

Processing config directory: /var/www/conf
Processing config file: /var/www/conf/highperformance-std.conf
Processing config file: /var/www/conf/highperformance.conf
Processing config file: /var/www/conf/httpd-std.conf
Processing config file: /var/www/conf/httpd.conf
Processing config file: /var/www/conf/magic
Processing config file: /var/www/conf/mime.types
Processing config file: /var/www/conf/ssl-std.conf
Processing config file: /var/www/conf/ssl.conf
Syntax error on line 22 of /var/www/conf/magic:
Invalid command '0', perhaps mis-spelled or defined by a module not included
in the server configuration

I moved the file magic out of this folder, but then I got the following
error:

Invalid command 'application/EDI-Consent', perhaps mis-spelled or defined by
a module not included in the server configuration

I'm trying to run apache2 on my openbsd (v 3.1) box.  Any ideas on what the
problem is?