httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Dr. Daniel Stern" <mrc...@hotmail.com>
Subject [users@httpd] using Apache HTTPD with XALAN
Date Mon, 02 Sep 2002 08:57:35 GMT
Hello and good day !

I am trying to develop an XML server environment using the Apache HTTPD as
the web-server, Apache Xerces as the XML Parser and Apache Xalan as the XSLT
Transformation mechanism.
My question therefor is how can I have HTTPD talk with Xalan. I would like
to incorporate Xalan as a module of HTTPD, but is it possible? and if yes,
than how ?
Plus, I would like to ask if you know of any modlue that allows me to add a
Java program to the HTTPD server as a module. I heard there is development
of a "mod_java" module. Has it been released yet?

Thanks for the help !!!

Dr. Daniel Stern
info@Erosbit.com
www.Erosbit.com