httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Daniel" <DAJ...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] i need help with galleries please
Date Wed, 25 Sep 2002 03:57:05 GMT
> did you delete as follows:
> /path/to/gallery/setup/SECURE
> if not then the gallery script is locked
> and won't allow changes to be made

No, I haven't. Where can I find this? I searched for "secure" in my
httpd.conf file and it wasn't there. How can I find it?

>did you set the permissions in the directory structure for the galleries
>to allow writing? ( *nix systems )
>and there is at least one script you have to edit to configure it for
>your system ( user name / password for mysql )

How do I set the permissions in the directory structure for the galleries?

This is what I have:

<Directory C:/Webpages/RedRival/phpGallery/>
 AllowOverride All
</Directory>

Is that right?