httpd-users mailing list archives

From "GADAM, HEMA" <HEMA_GA...@SDSTATE.EDU>
Subject [users@httpd] problem with file viewing
Date Tue, 17 Sep 2002 15:22:49 GMT

-----Original Message-----
From: users-return-@httpd.apache.org
To: GADAM, HEMA
Sent: 9/17/2002 10:16 AM
Subject: ezmlm response

users@httpd.apache.org mailing list.

This is a generic help message. The message I received wasn't sent to
any of my command addresses.

--- Administrative commands for the users list ---

   <users-subscribe@httpd.apache.org>

   <users-info@httpd.apache.org>
   <users-faq@httpd.apache.org>

   <users-digest-subscribe@httpd.apache.org>

   <users-get.123_145@httpd.apache.org>

   <users-index.123_456@httpd.apache.org>

so you'll actually get 100-499.

send an empty message to:
   <users-thread.12345@httpd.apache.org>

for example "john@host.domain", just add a hyphen and your
<users-subscribe-john=host.domain@httpd.apache.org>

users-owner@httpd.apache.org. Please be patient, my owner is a
lot slower than I am ;-)

From: "GADAM, HEMA" <HEMA_GADAM@SDSTATE.EDU>
To: "'users-help@httpd.apache.org '" <users-help@httpd.apache.org>
Subject: file viewing
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 10:21:50 -0500

 Hi,
I get this error whenever I try to view any uploaded files.Changing file

permissions also is not working.Any suggestions?

 Forbidden You don't have permission to access
/archive/00000002/01/SDEconfiguration.doc on this server.
Apache/1.3.23 Server at ad117-11.sdstate.edu Port 80
Thanks
Hema

From: "GADAM, HEMA" <HEMA_GADAM@SDSTATE.EDU>