httpd-users mailing list archives

From <alb...@wickywicky.net>
Subject [users@httpd] tomcat + squirrelmail
Date Thu, 05 Sep 2002 09:32:10 GMT
Hi,
  I have to use cocoon (with tomcat) and squirrelmail in the same server.
  I wanted to use vitual hosts but cocoon must be used with SSL and named
  virtual hosts are not possible. Thus, I'd like to use
  https://www.myaddress.com for cocoon and https://www.myaddress.com/mail
  for squirrelmail, and possibly also http://www.myaddress.com/mail.
  I want It that way, not having the squirrelmail as the main web page and
  /cocoon with cocoon, because the latter is used for costumers and mail
  is only for the employees.
  Any suggestions? How can I tell apache what to do with different URLs?
  How can I tell apache "if you recieve /mail go to /var/www/squirrelmail
  otherwise use tomcat"?
  Thanks in advance!