httpd-users mailing list archives

From "P. Jourdan" <pi...@videotron.ca>
Subject [users@httpd] newbie apache2 install
Date Mon, 16 Sep 2002 22:27:11 GMT
I wisxh to install apache2 on FreeBSD 4.6.2
I have been using apache1.3 on another machine for testing web pages etc.
As I have seen that there seem to be quite a few installation problems of
version 2 (from some exposure to the mailing list), I would like some
advice on installing apache2 with php4 and postgresql.
Is there anything that I should know before installing? Are there any
directive to issue with make to correctly compile apache2?
I prefer to install with portupgrade.
Thanks for any advice,
Phil