httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Boyle Owen" <Owen.Bo...@swx.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Connection Refused When Contacting Localhost
Date Tue, 17 Sep 2002 08:03:17 GMT
- is apache running (ps -ef | grep httpd)?
- Do your "Listen" directives allow apache to listen to all interfaces (i.e. do you have an
explicit Listen for each IP or no Listens at all so you get the default behaviour)?
- Are you Listening on standard port 80?

If yes to all of these, you probably have a FW problem. SuSe comes with a built-in FW (ip-chains)
- either disable it or configure it to allow HTTP through.