httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Boyle Owen" <Owen.Bo...@swx.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] RE: Is this a VirtualHost bug? (domain matches subdomains)
Date Fri, 13 Sep 2002 06:58:03 GMT
I don't think that I've "confirmed a bug". You have only described your config (i.e. you posted
what you THINK it does rather than what it ACTUALLY does) so there is no way to know if it
is correct. Also, your rewrite rules looked to me like they would produce an infinite loop
(the final rule looks like it would rewrite the request back into the same VH).

Try making a toy config with exactly two NBVHs as I sketched below and see if it produces
your "bug". I'm running several NBVHs on 2.0.40 and have never seen anything like you describe.

Rgds,

Owen Boyle