httpd-users mailing list archives

From David Busby <bu...@pnts.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Apache 2.0.40, SSL and Linux
Date Fri, 27 Sep 2002 16:23:32 GMT
Matt,
	You can use this utility called `locate` to find files on your computer,
also you can use `ls` but `locate` is faster cause you build an index,
example:

% locate -u
; That will build the index
% locate mod_jk
; That will show you all the files with 'mod_jk' in their name
% ls --help
; Help for ls (like dir), I think -r is recursive

/B