httpd-users mailing list archives

From "J. Greenlees" <ja...@shaw.ca>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Apache 2.0.40, SSL and Linux
Date Fri, 27 Sep 2002 02:18:55 GMT
hmmm, when starting the server do you get an error message at all?
do you have a certificate ( even unsigned ) for the secure server?

I have problems getting Rh to install on my system so using mandrake,
don't have this problem on my systems. ( at least when I start secure
server and have certificate )

trying to remember the command but there is an apache command that will
list loaded modules...ccheck the docs on mod_ssl it may help diagnose
exactly where the problem is.