httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Denny Snyder" <dsny...@suscom.net>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Apache UserDir - 2 directories?
Date Thu, 26 Sep 2002 13:23:19 GMT
xfs?  Can anyone list the 32 bit addressing file systems that are available in Linux?

I hate to think about formatting my file system just to try to get around a problem I'm having
with Apache - I can switch
homedirectories one more time yet and then I'll be running into the maximum user count limit
anyway....