httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Mauricio J. dos Santos" <mdsan...@progress.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Action + AddHandler directives in V2
Date Wed, 25 Sep 2002 20:05:14 GMT
I recently installed Apache Win32 2.0.3 and I am using the very same
configuration I used on Apache Win32 1.3.2, which is simply one virtual
directory and a file extension mapping using the aforementioned
directives. The problem is the Action and AddHandler directives won't
work in V2 and I get 404's when I request files with the mapped
extension, instead of redirecting them to the cgi script for further
processing. Same config works in V1 just fine. Anyone has any ideas? Is
there any new security feature or something? Did anything change in V2
regarding these directives?

TIA,

Mauricio.