httpd-users mailing list archives

From Joshua Slive <jos...@slive.ca>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] IfModule trouble, 2.0.41-dev
Date Mon, 23 Sep 2002 21:31:50 GMT
Andreas Hasenack wrote:

>>What is the filename of the module that you compile to get the .so file?
>> Try using that.
>

> mod_php4.c
>
> Also didn't work.

Find the source file that contains the macro STANDARD20_MODULE_STUFF.
The name of that file is what must be used in the <IfModule> line.

My quick look through the php cvs says that "sapi_apache2.c" should
be the answer.  I don't see any mod_php4.c at all, so I don't know where
you got that from.

You might want to bring this up with the PHP developers as a
documentation issue.  It shouldn't really be necessary to go digging
through a bunch of source files in order to find this.

Joshua.