httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Erin K. Isaachsen" <Erin.Isaach...@gd-ais.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Running a Java app from a CGI .bat script
Date Mon, 23 Sep 2002 18:57:07 GMT
I am trying to run a CGI script on Windows 2000; it is a .bat file that
executes a Java application.  I know the .bat file is getting executed
because I can see test text echoed from the .bat file at the client.
However, the Java app execution seems to be silently ignored--no output,
error or otherwise, and no error log entry.  I even tried executing java
-h, with no result.  Any info on how to get this to run would be
appreciated.  Thanks.
--
Erin Kenna Isaachsen
Lead Engineer, Software