httpd-users mailing list archives

From Joshua Slive <jos...@slive.ca>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Migrating from 2.0.40/Win32 to 1.3.20/Unix
Date Sat, 21 Sep 2002 18:34:57 GMT
Glen Stormbind wrote:
> Hi Joshua,
>
> Thanks again! :)
>
> But I fear I didn't understand your instructions :(
>
> On the 1.3.20 machine, I replaced the AccessFile content with the
> following but still recieved an Internal Server Error:
>
>  Options +Includes
>  SetHandler server-parsed
>  AcceptPathInfo on
>
>  AddType text/html .article
>  AddHandler server-parsed .article
>
> Do 1.3.20 and 2.0.40 share the httpd command FileInfo?

I don't knwo what you mean by "httpd command FileInfo".  You can check
the docs on http://httpd.apache.org to see what is available.

To find out what the problem is, you need to look in the error_log on
the server.  That is the only way to see what is happening.  The most
likely problem is that AllowOverride is not set in httpd.conf to allow
you to use these directives.

Joshua.