httpd-users mailing list archives

From Andy Cutright <acutri...@borland.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] jboss-tomcat and apache integration.
Date Fri, 20 Sep 2002 20:44:42 GMT
hi,

Nani Jon wrote:

> Hello:
>

> I have placed the mod_jk2.dll in the /conf directory of apache. I have
> created a workers2.properties file with the following contents:

if you put the mod_jk2.dll here you've got it in the wrong place. your
configuration file that you outline below (httpd.conf) says load it from
the <inst_root>/modules subdirectory, where <inst_root> maps to the
httpd.conf configuration variable ServerRoot. so you're probably not

also i'm not sure if you want mod_jk or mod_jk2. but again, i'm not
particularly familiar with mod_jk itself.

--
buy the buddha a beer & tell him to move on to the next town
--

This e-mail, and any attachments thereto, is intended only
for use by the addressee(s) named herein and may contain