httpd-users mailing list archives

From Andy Cutright <acutri...@borland.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] jboss-tomcat and apache integration.
Date Fri, 20 Sep 2002 20:40:40 GMT
mod_jk does not launch tomcat, AFAIK. you're probably running another
instance somewhere else. jboss is almost certainly running it. that's
how our stuff works. apache runs and contacts our containers using our
own connectors, and the containers are running some number of instances
of tomcat inside controlled VMs.

cheers,
andy

--
buy the buddha a beer & tell him to move on to the next town
--

This e-mail, and any attachments thereto, is intended only
for use by the addressee(s) named herein and may contain