httpd-users mailing list archives

From Joshua Slive <jos...@slive.ca>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] AddOutputFilter Includes on jk_mounted servlets with Apache 2
Date Fri, 20 Sep 2002 16:04:44 GMT
Olle Sundblad wrote:
> Hi,
>
> My problem is that I have a number of mounted servlets (using mod_jk) and
> want them to be SSI filtered. It is easy with .jsp pages but since the
> servlets have no extension I can't get it to work.

This seems very similar to a question I just answered a couple hours
ago.  I'm not very familiar with mod_jk and the like, but the problem
very likely has to do with the fact that the servlets are not really
filesystem objects, and therefore can't be matched with <Directory>  Try
using <Location> instead.  See:
http://httpd.apache.org/docs-2.0/sections.html#file-and-web

Joshua.