httpd-users mailing list archives

From Kris Verbeeck <Kris.Verbe...@ubizen.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] modules
Date Thu, 19 Sep 2002 14:46:18 GMT
Some modules will be staticly linked into the httpd binary.  It is possible
that these modules don't show up in the httpd.conf file.  You can verify
which modules are staticly linked by executing 'httpd -l'.  This will
display a list of modules.

Steve Bertrand wrote:

> Are all modules (particularily mod_ssl) loaded from the .conf file?  Is
> it fair to say that in order to find out all modules one is using with
> apache you would look in the conf file?
>
> Netcraft displays mod_perl, but does not show other modules I have
> loaded.  I am trying to find out which servers of ours are running
> mod_ssl due to obvious reasons, and besides, this extra knowledge of
> apache is great.
>
> Tks in advance.

ir. Kris Verbeeck
Development Engineer

Ubizen - Ubicenter - Philipssite 5 - 3001 Leuven - Belgium
T:  +32 16 28 70 64
F:  +32 16 28 70 77

Ubizen - We Secure e-business - www.ubizen.com