httpd-users mailing list archives

From Joshua Slive <jos...@slive.ca>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] RE: User cgi-bin doesn't work with 1.3.26, I'm stumped.
Date Tue, 17 Sep 2002 14:56:13 GMT
Boyle Owen wrote:
> Since you have exhaustively demonstrated that there is no differences in the programs
between the system and user CGI dirs, the difference must be in the way the server is handling
the files. As we have noted, the system CGIs run via ScriptAlias, while the user CGIs run
via AddHandler. So try the other points in the matrix;

I haven't been reading this thread, but the most common reason for a
program to work in the main cgi directory but get "Premature end of
script headers" in a userdir is an suexec problem.  Check the suexec log
file.

Joshua.