httpd-users mailing list archives

From James Hurst <jhu...@designforge.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Troubles enabling PHP on Apache 2.0.40 !?
Date Fri, 13 Sep 2002 19:51:28 GMT
Thank you Craig, but I did try precisely that and Apache responds with:
"Syntax error on line 27 of C:/Apache/conf/httpd.conf:
Cannot load C:/PHP/sapi/php4apche2.dll into server: The specified procedure could not be found."

thus neither method seems to work for me!??

craig franke wrote:

> If you want to use the apache module on w2k you might want to try (though I think you'll
have to download the full win32 distribution to get the extra modules):

> LoadModule php4_module C:/php/sapi/php4apache2.dll
> AddType application/x-httpd-php .php
>
> Supposedly this also works:
> LoadModule php4_module C:/php/sapi/php4apache2.dll
> <FilesMatch "\.php$">
>     SetOutputFilter PHP
> </FilesMatch>
>
> however, I've found that post data gets lost with the second one, so I'd stick with the
first option.

> I entered these at the bottom of the loadmodule list...  and make sure that you configure
php.ini as needed and copy php4ts.dll to a place in your path.