httpd-users mailing list archives

From Jeff Beard <j...@cyberxape.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] outbound ip
Date Wed, 11 Sep 2002 23:59:17 GMT
IP. I'm guessing that the IP address that is associated with the packets
going back are defaulting to the non-virtual IP assigned to the physical
interface. I'm guessing here, but it seems plausible and may be OS
dependant.

If you want the really separate you need two network cards and bind each
vhost to it's own physical interface/IP address.

--Jeff

--
Jeff Beard | Systems Architecture, Programming, Management
Contact    | jeff at cyberxape dot com, 303.443.9339